Mysore sandal soap from Brick lane yesterday.
I like it..... a lot, forgotten about real soap, so used to all the cream soap dispensers.
Whole house smells of Sandalwood though.
Fresh bagels from the Brick lane beigel bakery too ( open 24 hours), thanks M.
btw not so EX an Ashtangi this morning.
- Guest Posts.
- Free Downloads
- Ashtanga Workshops Reviews
- Mysore rooms around the world
- Ashtanga History
- Krishnamacharya resource page
- Sri K. Pattabhi Jois - Resources
- Manju Pattabhi Jois Resource
- Yoga Makaranda Part I and II
- Yogasanagalu (translation project)
- 'Original' 1974 Ashtanga yoga Syllabus
- Asana Lists
- Ashtanga Rishi Series
- Srivatsa Ramaswami Vinyasa Krama Resource page
- VINYASA KRAMA sequences/subroutines
- Chanting Yoga Sutras
- Developing a home practice
- My Vinyasa Yoga Home Practice Book
Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga at home by Anthony Grim Hall is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://grimmly2007.blogspot.co.uk/.